Thursday, February 4, 2010

Quantum Questions Continue Concerning Candidate


Newswire
Times-Picayune
February 4th 2010

Accusations of the existence of a historical hit list by self proclaimed time traveler R Otis surfaced to day upon the posting of a "temporal sabotage" campaign video by the Otis campaign camp. Otis says he posted the list to increase understanding by the populace of his proposed presidential platform for 2012. Otis elaborated on the message in his video and expressed frustration at the mischaracterization of his intentions
"It is obvious to me that this government lacks the capacity to learn from it's mistakes. Lessons learned from history have been short lived and ultimately fruitless. Partisan politics continues to delay the fix that we need. I simply say, if we can't learn from history, then we have to change it."
Otis also expresses amusement at those who scoff at the idea of time travel, but at the same time condemn his list as a real threat. "Their hypocrisy does not surprise me. I can answer their criticism by asking them this question, "what would you change if you could, and to what end would you justify those changes? I ask everyone to think about that and to also see those changes as possible."
Reporters still doubt his credentials and when asked about that subject he offered this explanation while standing next to the 56 year old R Otis who has offered the younger Otis residence in Covington. "The two people you see in front of you today are one and the same.Some of you have already figured this out. I arrived here in 2005 from the year 1980 and when I am finished with the work that must be done that is where I will eventually return."

1 comment:

  1. Are you the time traveler's husband.....? I want to travel back to February 1972, but know everything I know now.....I wonder if I would stop smoking....hummmmm...No, I think I started smoking after that Three Dog Night concert in Baton Rouge. God, if I had shot him then, I would be out of jail by now....sigh....

    ReplyDelete